The Online Trauma Therapist
Supporting You On Your Journey
Below are details of my qualifications, professional memberships, and ongoing continued professional development.
Diploma in Higher Education (Nursing).
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy.
- Diploma in Counselling Skills.
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- Berne Institute Foundation Certificate in Transactional Analysis.
I am in advanced clinical training at the Berne Institute, studying for my MSc in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy.
- I am on an Accredited Register that has been accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
- I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Society.
- I am a trainee member of the UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy), and abide by their Code of Ethics & Professional Practice.
- I am a member of UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis).
- I am a member of EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis).
- Both the UKCP, and NCS are accredited by the Professional Standards Authority under its Accredited Registers programme. This is an independent body, accountable to Parliament, and set up by the Department of Health and Social Care.
Continued Professional Development Completed:
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy with Pat Ogden, Ph.D.: Body Oriented Therapy Techniques for Trauma and Attachment.
- Treating Trauma, Complex PTSD and Dissociative Disorders (Kathy Steele).
- Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Survivors: Transformational Approaches to Treating Complex Trauma (Janina Fisher).
- Trauma Summit 2020.
- Trauma and Dissociation: Essential Skills for Working Online.
- Internal Family Systems Therapy – Essentials for working with anxiety, substance misuse and trauma.
- Certificate in Gender Diversity, Part One and Two (The Link Centre).
- Moving Your Practice Online (Online Therapy Institute).
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling - 80hrs (Counselling Tutor).
- Girls & Women with Autism (Professor Tony Attwood, & Dr. Michelle Garnett).
- Harmless Conference; Women & Mental Health.
- Harmless Conference; Self Harm & Suicide.
- North East TA Conference; Sex & Sexuality.
- Working with Dissociative Disorders in Clinical Practice.
- Dissociation; The Fundamentals.
- Dealing with Distress; Working with Suicide and Self Harm.